Carbon Clean: Bio-Foam
The most versatile tool in a technician’s toolbox, Bio-foam is a fully biodegradable foam that successfully dissolves oily sludge, soot, carbon, gum, tar and varnishes.
A treatment that contains naturally-occurring lubricants, Bio-foam is non-corrosive and suitable for use on any surface from rubber to modern gaskets and seamlessly blends with all oil and fuel types.
Tec4 Bio-foam delivers outstanding results when used in the following applications:
• EGR valves
• Air intake and throttle body
• Combustion chamber and exhaust valve
• Engine flushing and head cleaning
• Auto transmission cleaning and flushing
• Power steering cleaning and flushing
Suitable for use on petrol and diesel vehicles and compatible with all oil types, Bio-foam removes contamination from almost every surface.