Engine Treatments: Cooling System Cleaner
Modern cooling systems are required to dissipate a significant amount of heat generated due to finer tolerances within the engine.
As a consequence, it is essential to keep the cooling system free from limescale and rust which build up over time due to oxidisation.
Tec4 Cooling System Cleaner is a highly concentrated technically advanced formulation designed to effectively remove this harmful contamination.
- Cleans cooling system components & provides anti wear protection
- Dissolves scale build up from the radiator and water jacket
- Loosens rust
- Restores cooling system efficiency
- Improves heater efficiency
- Removes the gel formed when Mono Ethylene Glycol based antifreeze and OAT coolant is mixed.
The product is a combination of 4 technologies which:
- Dissolves Scale
- Dissolves Rust
- Removes the gel formed when different coolants are mixed
- Holds contaminants in suspension
Tec4 Cooling System Cleaner is a blend of inorganic inhibitors and cleaning agents which gently loosen and dissolve scale and rust from the cooling system.
These contaminants are held in suspension and removed when the cooling system is drained. In order to maintain cooling system efficiency and restore lost performance it is recommended that the cooling system be cleaned regularly at service intervals.
The product is compatible with all glycol-based antifreeze formulations and OAT coolants.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add one 400ml bottle of Tec4 Cooling System Cleaner to the cooling system prior to changing the coolant and idle the engine for 10 – 15 minutes.
For engines that have not had the cooling system regularly cleaned, idle for 20 – 30 minutes.
On completion carry out the normal coolant change procedure. For larger capacity engines add at 10% by volume.