Petrol is an organic matter.
When it is burnt or left to naturally degrade contamination is created.
This contamination builds up on key components within the engine, most notably fuel injectors, inlet and exhaust valves and EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) valves.
This contamination therefore, has a detrimental effect on the efficiency of the engine resulting in lost performance and increased fuel consumption.
Tec4 Petrol System Cleaner is a highly concentrated technically advanced formulation designed to effectively remove this harmful contamination.
- Cleans fuel system components and provides anti wear protection
- Frees sticking valves and piston rings
- Improves engine performance and response
- Restores injector spray pattern
- Stabilises cylinder compression and restores lost power
- Promotes efficient combustion resulting in improved fuel economy
- Maintains oxygen sensor and EGR valve cleanliness.
The product is a combination of 4 technologies which:
- Adds lubricity
- Dissolves contamination
- Works pre, during and post combustion
- Holds contaminants in suspension
The product is simply added to the existing fuel in the fuel tank where it immediately goes to work adding lubricity and cleaning any contamination which has built up in the fuel lines. As it passes through the injector it cleans the contamination which has built up on the injector pintles and restores spray pattern.
Unlike most fuel treatments when it enters the combustion chamber it atomises into a non combustible gas and continues to clean the inlet valves, exhaust valves, piston crown and piston rings. When it exits the combustion chamber a small amount of this non combustible gas passes through the EGR valve ensuring that is kept in clean working order.
As the product is detergent based all the harmful contamination is held in suspension and exits through the exhaust.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use only as directed in compression ignition engines. Add one 400ml bottle of Tec4 Petrol System Cleaner to the contents of the fuel tank. For engines that have a fuel tank larger than 100 litre capacity, add at 0.5% by volume.